Friday, June 1, 2012

Party Feature - 1 year old birthday

Hope you've been having a great week! 

Mike & I took off yesterday & today to...paint. Yeah...we're two wild & crazy kids. ;p We are so close to being done painting so we wanted to knock this sucker out. And I have to say, we've been kickin some booty & takin numbers. ;p Once the rooms are set up, I'll try & share it with you. 

I normally don't post on Fridays, but an old friend of mine threw an adorable one year birthday party for her little girl & I had to share her pictures. My friend's name is Jacqueline & we used to work together years ago. She lives in Florida now so I don't really get to see her very much but thank goodness for facebook. Jacqueline is an interior designer & ROCKS at it! Seriously! I would like to "pin" the heck out of her house! ;p It's no surprise that she created a picture perfect birthday party to celebrate her daughters first year. 


Isn't that the most gorgeous banner?! 


What a fun way to greet the guests! 


Now do you see what I mean when I say her house is amazing?! 


I love the steel-looking letters that say, "one." 


Again, another gorgeous banner!


Not too many things more beautiful than a lantern chandelier! 


I absolutely adore that tablecloth & the centerpiece is so stylish yet simple. 


And here's her daughter Annie! She is beautiful just like her mother! 


See...beautiful just like her mother! I just had to show you Annie's adorable little bday outfit! So cute.

Hope you have a great weekend! Mike & I are headed to a really fun themed party tonight & I'm so excited! Hint: It has something to do with the East Coast. I'll share the pictures with you on Monday's Weekend Wrap Party. 
p.s. You can now LIKE Parties for Pennies on facebook! Click here.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you say, can & will be used to enhance this blog. :-) Thank you for your comments! <3