Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap Party - Mothers Day

How was your Mothers Day weekend? I hope it was awesome! 

Here's the dealio on the weekend wrap party...I want to get to know you better so I'm hoping by sharing what I did over the weekend, you can share what you did too. So...I want to know about your Mothers Day weekend! Was it great? Not so great? A downer? Or whatever you want to share. :-) 

Sunday, the whole family met at Doc Greens (the lighting was terrible so I apologize for the bad pics) to lavish Mom with gifts & cards. Besides Mothers Day, we also celebrated her birthday which is this week. 


First up, we all pitched in & got mom a Cricut. She's a 1st grade teacher & has her eye on that for awhile. 


The second gift she received was from Mike & me. We got it at Cumberland Diamond Exchange. I had narrowed it down to three choices & my facebook friends helped me make the choice. I went with the Gabriel locket. I knew my mom could wear it with anything & we were able to engrave the back.  


I think she was happy. ;p 

My mom gets more beautiful every single year. It's simply amazing. She is one of the most kind, giving, joy-filled, loving, loyal, supportive & encouraging person. I really am blessed to have a mom that has set such an example for me in life, in love & in faith. 

If you're a mom...thank you for all you do. 
If you're yearning to be a mom...I'm so sorry. I know Mothers Day had to be hard to get through. 


How was your weekend? I'd love to hear. You can leave a comment, email me (heidi@heidirew.com) or facebook me (www.facebook.com/PartiesforPennies) 

Stop back in on Wednesday because I'm going to share the pictures from Mike's Mad Men themed birthday party! 

Have a great Monday! 
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you say, can & will be used to enhance this blog. :-) Thank you for your comments! <3