Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Liebster Award


A few weeks ago, Heather Champion at chevymommasramblings.blogspot.com bestowed upon little ole Parties for Pennies the Liebster Award. I hadn't heard too much about it but it's basically a great way to honor other up & coming blogs or blogs you just love & want to share with others. 

The Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs with under 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 

My job is to pass this award onto 5 other deserving blogs. There are so many blogs that are worthy of this, it was so hard to choose. I tried to pick blogs that had something to do with parties or party-planning. (Sticking with the theme of this one, ofcourse)

The rules for the Liebster Award are -

1) Thank the giver & link back to the blogger that gave you the award. 
2) Reveal your top 5 picks & let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog. 
3) Copy & paste the award on your blog.
4) Have faith that your followers will spread the love too. 

I'd like to pass on the Liebster Award to: 

* VivianElle Invitations (I'm a little biased b/c this is one of my best friend's blog & she did my reception invites & programs here...she's pretty awesome) 
* Passion~For~Parties.com - this blog is eye candy for party planners! Great ideas! 
* Bird on a Cake - check out Robins Andes Cake! Yum! 
* Aimee Bee - she has awesome crafts! You will not be disappointed!
* Sunny Vanilla - Adorable blog & flowing with creativity! 

These blogs will inspire you & give you amazing ideas! 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :-) 
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

2 comments:

  1. I knew I liked your blog for a reason ... I got the Liebster Award too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda...Congratulations! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to check out "It All Started with Paint"!! Just the title alone gets me excited! :p

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say, can & will be used to enhance this blog. :-) Thank you for your comments! <3