Friday, December 31, 2010

How to party like it's 2011...

A new year...a new venture! This past year, I have become quite a blog stalker. I have to place the blame on my college friend Katie Hughes Bower who has the most fun blog...ever. You can read her blog here: www.bowerpowerblog.com. I have a long way to go before I can join her ranks...so if just for the amusement of my mom, here is my own brand-spankin new blog.

You can probably tell by the title that this is not just any blog, but a blog about partying! More specifically, it's a blog about how to party with just a few buckaroos. I have always loved entertaining & growing up as the oldest of four children living on just a teachers salary, I learned how to pinch some pennies. As much as I love Martha Stewart, I don't quite have the budget to throw a full-fledged Martha-product-laden shindig.
We're going to learn together how to party like it's our birthday (my goal is to use every single song lyric dealing with parties in my blog over the next year...how's that for a New Years resolution) and with just a little jing-jangling of coins in our pockets!

I am definitely a newbie so forgive me for any growing pains trying to figure out blogosphere. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you say, can & will be used to enhance this blog. :-) Thank you for your comments! <3